There are two ways you can uninstall apps on the Samsung Galaxy S4. The most typical procedures is through the device's Application Manager while the other is through Google Play Store. Read on for simple tutorials on how to uninstall apps on Samsung Galaxy S4 via the Application Manager and Play Store.
Uninstall Via Application Manager
1. Go back to the Home screen.
2. Tap the Menu key.
3. Tap Settings, then choose More tab.
4. Now tap on the Application Manager.
5. Find the app you want uninstalled from three screens: Downloaded, Running, and All.
6. Tap the desired application.
7. Tap the Uninstall button.
8. Confirm action by tapping on OK button.
Uninstall Via Play Store
1. From the Home screen, tap Apps.
2. Tap Play Store to launch it.
3. Once inside the Play Store, tap Menu.
4. Tap My Apps.
5. Tap the name of the app you want to uninstall.
6. Tap Uninstall button.
7. The app will automatically be uninstalled on your device.